Fire Department/Brigade NFPA Assessments
Is your department or brigade wanting to become National Fire Protection Association compliant? Then we're here for you. Our experts will come to your location and perform an NFPA compliance assessment, work with your personnel and provide you a written report that includes recommendations that you need to become compliant upon completion. Some of the NFPA Codes and Standards we will evaluate your department with (as applicable) are:
- NFPA 1500 - Standard on Fire Department Occupational Safety, Health, and Wellness Program
- NFPA 1561 - Standard on Emergency Services Incident Management System and Command Safety
- NFPA 1581 - Standard on Fire Department Infection Control Program
- NFPA 1710 - Standard for the Organization and Deployment of Fire Suppression Operations, Emergency Medical Operations, and Special Operations to the Public by Career Fire Departments
- NFPA 1730 - Standard on Organization and Deployment of Fire Prevention Inspection and Code Enforcement, Plan Review, Investigation, and Public Education Operations
- NFPA 1851 - Standard on Selection, Care, and Maintenance of Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting
- NFPA 1852 - Standard on Selection, Care, and Maintenance of Open-Circuit Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
Many additional NFPA Codes and Standards will be utilized as part of the assessment process. Station Facilities, Motorized equipment, Protective Clothing, Hand tools, Power Tools, Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus and numerous other aspects will be reviewed.
If you are interested, then please click the Request Information button to request a quote and have one of our staff contact you to determine your exact needs.