William Shanholtzer is the originator and CEO of WIKKMO.
- USAF Veteran with over 33 years of experience within the Fire Service
- USAF, Department of Defense and serving as the Director of Fire Services at Bahrain International Airport
- IFSAC/Pro Board/ DoD accreditation
- Fire Officer 4
- From an initial hire GS 5 airfield firefighter 1990 to the rank of GS 13 Fire Chief and retiring from Federal service in 2015, its been a wonderful career. I was fortunate to have excellent leadership available for guidance, from the Fire Service, Military Commanders and the brotherhood of the IAFF and IAFC.
Kimo Kuheana is also one of the co-founders and COO of WIKKMO.
-USAF Veteran with over 35 years of Fire Service with Department of Defense Fire & Emergency Services. Experience includes serving 15 years active duty USAF Fire Protection Services and just completed over 20 years of DOD/USAF Civil Service. Currently serving as Fire Chief of Fairchild AFB, WA.
- USAF Committee member/Mentor for several Advanced Leadership courses for Commanders and future Fire Chiefs Maxwel AFB, AL and at Wright Patterson AFB, OH
-Fire Officer 4
-Hazmat Technician T-t-T
-Started his career as a USAF Firefighter in 1984 where had several assignments and deployments to include Whiteman AFB, MO, Palmerola AB, Honduras, Osan AB, Korea, Griffiss AFB, NY, West Cairo AB, Egypt, Kadena AB, Okinawa, Japan, Fairchild AFB, WA, Al Jaber AB, Kuwait, PSAB AB, Saudi Arabia, RAF Alconbury, UK, Fairchild AFB, WA. He started his civilian career as a GS-06 Driver/Operator in 1999 at Fairchild AFB.
Extensive and Practical knowledge of the Incident Management System, Emergency Operation Center (EOC), managing personnel, training future leaders, building relationships with mutual aid partners at local, state and federal levels.
Kevin Bartoe is also one of the co-founders and CFO of WIKKMO.
- USAF Veteran with over 36 years of increasing experience in the fire protection career field
- Experience ranges from volunteer municipal to paid federal fire protection services
- Obtained IFSAC/Pro Board/DoD accreditation
- Fire Inspector II
- Fire Instructor III
- Fire Officer IV
- Upon retirement in Jan of 2017 was a civilian with the federal government for 31 years and held a range of positions from GS-05 Airfield Firefighter to GS-12 Deputy Chief of Special Operations at Robins AFB, GA.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in hazardous materials response, health and safety management, federal procurement and fire prevention.
- Practical knowledge of the Incident Management System, Process Safety Management and Aircraft Firefighting and Rescue.
Anthony (Tony) J. Fanchi is our resident Retirement Benefits Specialist
- USAF Veteran with 30 years of experience in the Fire Service with the Air Force, Army & Municipal Emergency Services
- Had the pleasure of serving the communities of RAF Mildenhall, Holloman AFB, Robins AFB, Camp Frank D. Merrill, Houston County EMS & Lumpkin County Emergency Services
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Fire Suppression, Hazardous Materials Response, Technical Rescue, Emergency Medical Services and Fire Prevention
- Subject Matter Expert in the 1998 Firefighter Pay Reform Act.
- Developed the Federal Firefighter Pay Program - invaluable tool for Firefighters around the world.
- Available for Pay and Retirement Seminars and individual Consultations